The purpose and objectives of the project:
Material and moral support for women and children in crisis. Provision of food, clothes, toys, and medicines.
Implementation of the project:
Quarterly Activities, Stages to project implementation:
1. Determination of the number of women, children living;
2. Sending a questionnaire to the fund to determine the needs (household appliances, food, household chemicals, medicines, clothes, toys, gifts);
3. Procurement of necessary items;
4. Preparing a plan for the event, quizzes, contests for children, agreement with animators, and masters of aqua make-up.
5. Departure at 9.00 Saturday of each quarter in the village Yerkin, Almaty region, employees of our company;
6. The event from 10.00-13.00, gifts, Involvement of human resources – 10 employees (of them, 3 – organizers, 7 – children’s support group, technical support).
External volunteers – Sachico (diaper assistance), Dinara Group (duration of the project from 2019 to the current time, the number of man-hours for each event-115, total – 460 h-hours. )
Letters of gratitude from Svetlana Parsalidi, the founder.
Additional InformationRelated Topics