The purpose and objectives of the project:
The program is designed for training and final selection of candidates for an engineering position. The project is designed to solve the problem of training young specialists for further work in the company. The value of the acquired knowledge will make it easier for a specialist to take this or that vacancy in the company.
Implementation of the project:
The process and stages of the program implementation:
- HR – medical examination, readiness for business trips, education, computer literacy, level of English.
- Commission – The interview for selection to the program is conducted online with the participation of Field Service and project managers.
- Adaptation – training in the main tools of the company and basic trainings. Get credit for each topic.
- Practice in field service – On each project, a mentor is assigned to the trainee by order of the project manager, in the person of an experienced technician or engineer.
- The final commission – based on the results of the internship of each trainee, the commission analyzes and conducts an additional interview in order to identify a candidate for employment in the company, or send the candidate to the company’s reserve.
Since the beginning of the year, 9 interns have participated in the program
2 interns have successfully completed the program and are accepted into the staff.
7 interns are in the process.