The purpose and objectives of the project:
Goal: Improving the process of new employees’ adaptation through the digitization of HR processes: recruitment, onboarding, training and exit interviews. According to internal analytics, effective adaptation positively impacts retention, engagement, and performance within the first year of employment at the company.
Implementation of the project:
Digitization of recruitment, onboarding, training, and exit interview processes through the implementation of a chatbot.
- Analysis of current processes.
- Development of scenarios for the chatbot.
- Testing of scenarios and user experience (UX).
Project stakeholders: 5 employees from HR and 4 employees from other departments.
Project duration: 10 months.
Total man-hours invested: 4,000 hours.
- Enhancing recruitment, onboarding, and training through process automation.
- Cost savings from implementation: $65,000 USD (per year), 2,016 person-hours.
- Elimination of human factor.
- Project outcomes in numbers:
- Number of employees who passed the selection process – 600
- Number of employees who completed the onboarding process – 130
- Number of employees who passed training – 468
Business Impact: Considering the increased efficiency in work standards, we observe a direct correlation with the Nielsen report, which indicates a market share growth of +1.4% compared to the period before the programs were launched.
Additional InformationRelated Topics