The purpose and objectives of the project:
Kazakhstani companies (representatives of financial institutions, MMC, large businesses) are ready to act in accordance with principles of sustainable development and ESG. But often they do don t know where to start. To solve this problem, we have developed a customized intensive training with gamification elements. Copyright for the ESG-game was registered on 01.02.2023 (certificate attached)
The training participants acquire the following skills within 5 hours (expected value):
• Understand the trends of ESG development in the world and in Kazakhstan;
• Understand and put into practice the skills of forming non-financial reporting; • Develop sustainable development strategies, etc.
Implementation of the project:
A project group of 8 people participated in the development of the training – methodologists, experts in the field of sustainable development and digitalization, marketing specialists, etc. The training was developed at the expense of GPI Company’s own funds for 6 months.
To validate hypotheses, focus groups were assembled and pilot games were held with interested parties
Intensive training consists of 2 parts:
1. Lecture on the basics of ESG industry (customized lectures for 6 industries have been developed)
2. ESG – game – team interactive with an electronic field, cards, tasks, etc., consolidating the acquired knowledge in practice. Participants of the training receive a certificate of completion of ESG training
1. Copyright is registered.
2. More than 300 professionals from different industries and regions have been trained
3. The training allows you to form an ESG transformation team within the Company, conduct self-diagnostics of processes, intensify work on the preparation of non-financial reporting, etc.
4. Customers have started using the training not only for their employees, but also for their partners to create a green supply chain 5.Beneficiaries give feedback that the training gives a comprehensive understanding to the team about the importance of sustainable development and clear tools for its implementation.
Additional InformationRelated Topics